Wednesday 2 June 2010

Animation - Slime Mold (re posted)



Somewhat better quality and ive had time to fit it into this page neatly!

I feel I have learned a lot from this project, it helped install a sudden realisation to using Maya. I have developed, even if not that evident within this film, a "feel" for the controls, which I spawned ideas after creating this movie of how I could produce something in future. As a result, ive gone back to the drawing board with ideas of how to make much better animations, with character interaction and better detail to intricate details such as lighting and geometry. To do this I am practising Maya at home, experimenting with areas that before I was too unconfident to reach out to without refering to Alans tutorials.


Thanks for watching,
Chris

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete