Thursday 3 June 2010

Summer project idea

We have been each given a random peice of music from a playlist to create whatever we wish from the insperation it provides. The music I have been provided with gives me the feeling of amusement, yet somewhat feels as if it would belong in a Tim Burton movie. I have thought about possibly using skeletons, pulling someone into the underworld mockingly in a more fun sense of visual, however this is too similar to that of the film "The Corpse Bride". I instead came up with the notion of an alien abduction, with a James and the Giant Peach style influence, where the Aliens all confide into the abductee and what could of been horrific turns out to be a heart warming adventure. Heres some visual ideas I was playing with:








Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment