Saturday 26 September 2009

Quick update!

Hey folks, just a quick update to my situation.

I plan to write two more written blogs based around anatomy of the human head and how different techniques in applying an image effects the mood of a self portrait.

I am currently drawing up concept art based on the self portrait theme, using books found from libraries to help give me a varied amount of subjects plus additional information. Using a range of various Artist's methods to convey their own image I can experiment with these different techniques when doing my own. When I get my scanner im going to upload them on here for all to see! Which should be interesting lol

This should all be ready to post by Monday the latest, so get ready for an... interesting read lol

Take it easy
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment