Thursday 30 September 2010

Character design - Viking superhero

I have been given a randomised character that is to be starred in a fictional cartoon series, of which I have to create a character bible for. In this bible I must include a suitable synopsis of which explains the backstory of the cartoon, an example of three characters, all my research and development. I have been given Viking Superheroes.
These characters must be of the three main roles usually found in a cartoon series. These are the following, plus a few examples of well known characters in the cartoon world under these titles.





A Hero

Examples: Superman, Batman, Spiderman, Bucky O'Hare, Peter Pan, Sulley (Monsters Inc)

A Sidekick

Examples: Brian from Family guy, Robin of Batman, The Dragon in Mulan, Gnasher in Dennis the Menace, Stimpy from Ren and Stimpy

A Villain

Examples: Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmations, Skeletor from Masters of the Universe, Shredder from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


I must create a character out of each of these titles and then develop them into the final designs ready to be used for an animation.

Chris

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you liked art and wanted to share my new blog with you! Love your page.

    ReplyDelete