- Hard to please - (Self loving, unnapriciative, snobby, "well to do" and expectant)
- Tedious - (Painstakingly specific, accurate, corrective, hard work, difficult)
- Fussy - (Annoying, irritating, dull, insensitive, spoilt)
- Specific - (cleanliness, perfection, stubborn, insistant)
- Grumpy - (loud, low, mopey, tired, hesitant)
- Concerned - (thoughtful, displeased, unestablished, angry, disapointment)
- Impatient - (itching, movement, busy, awake, energy, driven)
The snobby nature of the pot plant can be reflected in his appearance, as he sees himself as a marvel of true beauty compared to others. Perhaps the plant can be very flamboyant in his actions to express himself and his narrow minded views on others.